We are launching a new edition of the 50+ Program. If you are over 45 years old and would like to reconvert and enter the world of technology, this program can give you important tools.
After a very good experience in the first +50 Program, where the focus was on Testing training, this year we decided to reconvert it to what we understand is a current need and that people could enter the labor market in the short term, which is the area of Commerce and Marketing.
What do we offer? A 4-month training that provides basic knowledge to operate the tools behind an e-commerce as well as digital marketing. We also offer guidance in the search for job opportunities (CV, creating a job profile in networks, interviews) and soft skills.
How to participate? Very easy! You have to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you want to join this project.
You have time until Sunday 9/5. Then, we will add you to a selection process where we will start contacting those people who meet the requirements.
– Be older than 45 years old.
– Have basic/intermediate knowledge of English for academic reading.
– Basic computer skills (Windows, Excel and Word).
– Have access to a PC with Internet
– Have 4 to 6 hours per week to participate in online training.
Would be an asset:
– Any academic background or previous work experience in management, marketing or technology.
Methodology and Basis:
– Dedication: 4 hours per week for online classes. In addition, 4 to 6 hours per week will be required for videos and homework.
– Duration: 16 weeks.
– Start date: June 1, 2021
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN.
Pyxis, a recognized leader in commerce, with the emergence of composable commerce solutions like Elastic Path and Conten [...]
Marketers are going through a challenging time. The stakes are high. Marketing professionals are being required to reach [...]